Introduce yourself!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce yourself!

Post by Looper on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:15 am

This topic if for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the community! Ill start it off, I'm Looperpuck, some of you may know me and some may not, I'm 21 years old and I am the team recruiter/leader for FCO II. I can't really think of anything else to explain about myself, I'll edit this topic once I figure out more things to write. Anyway I look forward to reading about who you guys are!
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

http://fco2.forumotion.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by ToxicDuck on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:31 am

Hey, I'm ToxicDuck. I'm 17 years old and was a big fan of the original Fallen Chaos.  I can't wait to try out the new version and meet all the old, and new players :).
ToxicDuck
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonrager on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Hey, I'm Demonrager. I'm am 17 years old and am also a huge fan of the original Fallen Chaos. I can't wait for this one, the last one had a great community and hopefully this one will too  :D.

Demonrager
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleff on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm Cleff and I like games.

Cleff
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Great to see everyone is introducing themselves! If you guys know anyone else that was a fan of Fallen Chaos online, or just likes games, bring them over!
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabob on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi, I am Jabob (Jake),

You probably know me better as Matty_Richo from Stick Online. I am currently 19 years old and I live in Australia which means you can count on some excellent lag if you ever fight me in-game!
I used to play the original Fallen Chaos Online and am a big fan of Pat's work and can't wait to see what this game is like.

Jabob
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

Nice to see you here Matty! I'll be looking forward to some tournaments being hosted by you.
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabob on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 am

Definitely, I'd love to host some tournaments here!!! I am sure we'll be able to get a great PvP scene going!

Jabob
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cactuscat on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 am

Hello all,

I'm Cactuscat, originally of the 222 variety. I always enjoyed the look and feel of FCO, so I'm excited to see what comes next!

Cactuscat
Important Member
Important Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Retardo on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:10 am

Hello I am Patrick, 20 years old from Australia studying IT major in software engineering, programmer of FCO. Over last December I developed a new engine for the new game, after a lot of fuck ups it was up and running within 2 weeks. It has been sitting with little to no worked on for the past month while I waited for a team to assemble itself to help with the task of getting the game to the community the best it can possibly be.

My good friend Looperpuck has been put in the project and community leader position as he has pulled FCO together before and I have faith that he can do it again. I will be doing the lead art design and programming but there are positions on the team still available. We still need:

High Priority
- An animator: Someone who has a lot of experience in frame by frame pixel animation. We are trying to hold a high standard for FCO so don't apply unless you can really impress us. Your job will be to animated the many character outfits and weapons, enemies and other assets I draw.
- Server Host(s): We need someone who can maintain a server with at least a 90% uptime. It is preferable that this person be in North America as there are players connecting from all around the world and from my experience NA is the best region for it to be hosted in order to cater a smooth enough experience to everyone world wide. After a primary host has been found we will look into the possibility of multiple servers (accounts will be stored on a master server so your progress will be saved for all servers).

Other roles:
- Community managers: It will be your job to maintain the community, including in-game but also here on the forums. We're looking for friendly people who like to help out a fellow player and can draw more players into the game.

Over the next few weeks you should be hearing a lot from the team about the game and possible closed beta tests. Look to this website for more details in the near future.

In closing I would like to clarify a few things. As far as I know at this point Looperpuck, Jezza and Cactuscat are the only other team members apart from me, anything you hear from people other than them and I is rumour only. If there is something we feel the community should know, we'll let the community know, but if it comes from some one other than us, don't take it to heart. The official title of the game is FCO, it no longer stands for "Fallen Chaos Online" in fact it is now completely arbitrary. The game is still early in development and it is possible that features of the game may change or be removed completely, any screenshots, videos or playtests are not to represent the final product, mostly everything has room to change. Feel free to promote the game but please keep it classy, don't push it onto communities, I don't want our community to be known for negative reasons.

I hope to have the game out to all of you very soon so you can all have fun with us!
Mr Retardo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuk on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 am

Hello i'm Ryuk i use to be one of the GM's in the old FCO be cool to see some fun happen again

Ryuk
Important Member
Important Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crozier on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello, crozier here, and I am new to FCO. I never had the chance to play the original, but I did hear a lot about this game, slime online, and Jakethesnake's game (that I can't seem to remember the title of), over at Stick Online. I hope to be able to help out, and become a part of the community!
Anyway, I am a 19 year old Studio Arts Major at university, emphasizing on electronic art and photography. I love to draw/paint, photo-manipulate, play guitar, and create pixel art.
See you folks around', I suppose ;)

crozier
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Bumping this topic because I can, also don't forget about this topic all you new memebrs! If you want to introduce yourself and tell us who you are this is the topic to do so.
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grashbolt on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Hello

I am a friend of ToxicDucks. He showed me a game that I enjoyed (I assume what you guys are mentioning as FCO) and I am here to enjoy the second version of the game.

I am 22 years old and I live in Texas.
Grashbolt
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Awesome! If you take a look around the forums you can PM Mr Retardo and ask him to be an alpha tester. This will allow you to test the alphas that come out along with a select other few members of the community. We have already had 2 tests but there will be much more.
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by roflstompz on Wed May 07, 2014 3:42 am

Hey, I'm 'Roflstompz' - 19 years old from Australia (gonna enjoy that lagg) Anyway, my friend told me ages ago about the original game and i looked up some gameplay, excited to finally play this :)
roflstompz
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicDuck on Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 am

Welcome, Roflstompz. Don't worry about lag too much, there will be more than one server you will be able to pick from. I'm sure one of them will have low ping for you :).
ToxicDuck
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Loganvz on Sat May 10, 2014 5:23 am

Hello, my name is Logan. Some of you may know as the one who managed the most recent Rebirth of Fallen Chaos Online (Thanks to the continued work and effort of ToxicDuck and Igufed). I am excited to watch, and hopefully participate in the development of this new game project. I have plenty of fond memories of playing the original Fallen Chaos Online, so wish you all the best and hope to see you all in game soon.

Loganvz
Important Member
Important Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicDuck on Sat May 10, 2014 10:41 am

Glad that you decided to join in on the fun, Logan. I can't wait to see you in game bud.
ToxicDuck
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by catmadman on Sun May 11, 2014 10:03 pm

cat MEOW!!!!!!!
catmadman
Important Member
Important Member

Back to top Go down

Post by slyer on Sun May 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello Everyone jocolor
slyer
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Sun May 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Welcome to the community guys! I like your avatar Cat, aswell as yours slyer! If you guys want to test out Alphas and Betas of the new game just read the global announcement to figure out how.
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawf on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi All!

I found out about this community while I was doing a quick search for 2d mmo platform games and this was the first or second search result that came up in google.

The link took me to the old community which then I looked around and saw a few screenshots and a video, I liked the screenshots and after seeing the newest ones I liked it even more.

I know the game looks promising and I'm sure it will do good in the future, I would love to be part of the project if allowed.

I currently play WoW and I used to play MS, GW2, Diablo 3 and LoL.

Now I'm looking forward to playing FCO and meet you all.

PS: I joined the Gold Membership and it isn't showing my name in it and I sent you a PM Looper, it's related to the open positions that you guys currently have.

Thank you!
Rawf
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Loganvz on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 am

Rawf wrote:Hi All!

I found out about this community while I was doing a quick search for 2d mmo platform games and this was the first or second search result that came up in google.

The link took me to the old community which then I looked around and saw a few screenshots and a video, I liked the screenshots and after seeing the newest ones I liked it even more.

I know the game looks promising and I'm sure it will do good in the future, I would love to be part of the project if allowed.

I currently play WoW and I used to play MS, GW2, Diablo 3 and LoL.

Now I'm looking forward to playing FCO and meet you all.

PS: I joined the Gold Membership and it isn't showing my name in it and I sent you a PM Looper, it's related to the open positions that you guys currently have.

Thank you!

Welcome Rawf!
The university semester is about to end, so I think you can look forward to some game progress in the not-so-distant future.

Loganvz
Important Member
Important Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawf on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 am

Loganvz wrote:
Welcome Rawf!
The university semester is about to end, so I think you can look forward to some game progress in the not-so-distant future.

Thank you Logan! I'm very excited to join you guys online soon!  What a Face 
Rawf
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top