Guess Who's Back.

:: FCOII :: General

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess Who's Back.

Post by NotoriousM4^ on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:10 pm

So I finally got the chance to sleep in today after a busy summer of both work and school, and woke up with a sense of nostalgia in the air. I popped in an old flash drive I found laying around and found some remnants of some old sprites I had done for RSO/FCO. In the past I did some spriting (The Artery, Red Lightning 2, Derby Hat and some others), collaborated with Delicious and Ryuk, and also served as a GM while it was under Pats control. I decided I would sift through google to see if you guys were still around and lo' and behold here you are. Lets get this shit crackin' !

farao
NotoriousM4^
Important Member
Important Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess Who's Back.

Post by ToxicDuck on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Welcome back! We did some alpha testing a while back, and things were going great. Recently, me nor looper have been able to get a hold of pat.  We were recently discussing this on this topic that looper made http://fco2.forumotion.cc/t33-concerning-development-status

Anyways, happy to see some veterans still interested in FCO!
ToxicDuck
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Whats up notor, I remember you from way back! I hope you will get a chance to play this game, and I hope Pat may come back soon and pick up where we all left off! Ill keep everything updated as much as I can.
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

http://fco2.forumotion.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Retardo on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:01 am

Hey notor good to see you, I was trying to get a hold of you a while back, glad you found this on your own.
Mr Retardo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top