Who is still active?

:: FCOII :: General

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Been a while

Post by Looper on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Basically I still check this forum regularly juuuuust incase anything has changed, to my disappointment it doesn't look like anything has happened in over a year. It truly makes me sad that a game with so much potential had just died, and we as a community and I as a second hand to pat and all of or staff, have failed to resurrect this game from its ashes. With that said, I still have hope and I still have faith that this game may be able to make it, we hit the ground running a few years ago when the first alphas and betas came out and everything was going swimmingly. The problem was everything fell on one person to do all the spriting, animations, coding, and even music. Pat pushed himself and worked his ass off to produce that beta and alpha in the timeline that he did and he proved to everyone that this game still may be able to be out before SOV3 ;) heheheh. I still believe that this game can pick back up where we left off so long ago, and again we can hit the ground running and really make this thing work. So if your still around and your still with me, let's rally up some troops and get this game going! Please reply and let me know if you are still around and if you yourself or if anyone you know excels in coding and spriting and possibly animations. I really do think that we could get his thing going, aaaaaaannnd I see you visiting the forum every once and while Pat ;) Show yourself mister, we've got a game to make!
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

http://fco2.forumotion.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is still active?

Post by ToxicDuck on Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 pm

4twenty wrote:how do i play the game?

The game is currently being worked on more before testing continues, so as of right now there's no playable alpha. Check back in the future though :).
ToxicDuck
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawf on Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 pm

I've been waiting since I joined lol. I come back and check the site at times. What a Face
Rawf
Alpha/Beta Tester
Alpha/Beta Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top