New Game is Still on the way

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Game is Still on the way

Post by Mr Retardo on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:09 am

howdy folks,

let me just start off by saying sorry for not showing my face around here for the longest time (nearly half a year, my bad!). Since starting on remaking the game back in November last year a lot of things have been happening for me personally. Firstly I got a job, I work 6 days a week, it's great. Some shit happened around new years and led into the new year which made me a very sad boy for a long time and when I'd gotten over it something else happened to ruin my mood. During this time I was doing nothing, I wasn't doing uni work, I wasnt playing games, I was just going to work, coming home and going to bed.

Now that thats all over I'm finally in a great mood again and I'm itching to get going again. FCO has been at the back of my mind the whole time and I promise that I won't abandon it, I've put a lot of work into it and so have a lot of you.

As for when it will be ready, I don't know, however I will keep you all updated!

Thanks,
Patrick
Mr Retardo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: New Game is Still on the way

Post by Mr Retardo on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 am

Also big thanks to all of you who keep coming back to check the forums despite my absence! You guys keep me going!
Mr Retardo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Looper on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 am

Thanks a lot Pat! I'm glad to hear everything is going good for you and things have been getting better. I'm also really glad to see you are back and that you are excited to get the game back on track, hope to hear again from you soon.
Looper
Administrator
Administrator

http://fco2.forumotion.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicDuck on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:56 am

Hey pat, glad to hear you've returned and are doing alright. Sorry to hear you had some troubles with life, It's nice to hear there are no plans on abandoning the game, I'm excited for the project to kick off again!
ToxicDuck
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top